The third version of Mozilla's browser
- Adds HD Full screen viewing
- Integration with Personas
- No revolutionary changes from version 3.5
- May be incompatible with some extensions
- Still suffers from perennial problem of memory leak
- Superceded by the latest versions of Firefox
Firefox 3 still remains a great browser for all those that can't get extensions to work with more recent versions of Firefox.
The main innovations in Firefox 3 were the options for anonymous browsing are the ability to reopen tabs that have been closed by mistake. There aren't really any revolutionary changes in Firefox 3.6. The look remains the same but some new features have been introduced.
Perhaps the most significant of all is that it comes with
Firefox 3.6 isn't a drastic change from 3.5, retaining the same appearance with the main differences being
- Several fixes to improve performance, stability and security